• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help to locate a Supplier for Brazilian Made Case A7000 Sugar Cane Harvester Parts

Yngwie

Hello friends, I found this wonderful community on the net and am hoping that there is someone here who might be able to assist me in locating some Case A7000 Sugar Cane Harvester Parts.
The biggest challenge with what I seek is that the A7000's parts are all Spanish/ Brazilian made! American made parts won't work on there.
These Harvesters are equipped w/ Scania engine's,specifically DC 9 68 A 01 P
I would really like to find anyone, anywhere who could supply some aftermarket engine parts for these Spanish made Scania's, and for the rest of the Case A7000 harvester.
As far as the global location of a supplier goes, this doesn't matter. The trick is finding a supplier of Spanish made parts that can export them from their location to me in Canada.
Any help anyone can provide me with this task is hugely appreciated!!!
I've been searching for awhile now to no avail, but bet there's one of you who might know just where to go to get what I'm after..

Yngwie

Are you sure its Spanish or Brazilian made? Austoft came out of Australia. ISZ

Indeed, they're Brazilian made!! Guess you might not know of anyone then?
It's extremely tough to find a supplier, and even tougher to find one that can legally export parts out of their respective market.

icestationzebra

Unfortunately I don't. I was curious because I was working for CaseIH when they bought the company. ISZ

vally

Indeed, they're Brazilian made!! Guess you might not know of anyone then?
It's extremely tough to find a supplier, and even tougher to find one that can legally export parts out of their respective market.
Same problem for me. Are you find someone? Can you reply in PM? Thanks!

tee

Occupation
Business Development Combine Sugar Cane Harvester
Hi, I just signed up for this forum and saw you post. Since it is a year old I assume you worked it out, but if not so I may have a solution for you. Let me know.

tee

Occupation
I just became member of this forum and not sure if this is still followed by you or anyone else but I have direct contact to a manufacturer in Brasil for Case and John Deere parts. I you need help let me know.

SVIPD

You would have to contact the AG side of Case in Brazil, They're number is 55 41 2107-7111. They can help if you can get through the language barrier.

tee

Occupation
You would have to contact the AG side of Case in Brazil, They're number is 55 41 2107-7111. They can help if you can get through the language barrier.

Hi SVIPD, are you responding to the original post? I have a Friend in Brazil who manufactures parts for Case & JD covering about 90% of all parts. They are exporting all over the world.

Bruno_Duraface

Occupation
International Sales Manager at Duraface
Hi,

If you still haven´t found a supplier for spare parts on you Sugar Cane Harvester please let me know. I am the international sales manager on a company that can supply almost all parts for the main harvester (Case and John Deere). We are based in Brazil but we can supply to the whole world, as we already do to over 20 countries, including US and Australia where we have official distributors.

Thank you.

trustworthylion

contact a Brazilian supplier for Case 8000/8800 cane harvester

Hi,

If you still haven´t found a supplier for spare parts on you Sugar Cane Harvester please let me know. I am the international sales manager on a company that can supply almost all parts for the main harvester (Case and John Deere). We are based in Brazil but we can supply to the whole world, as we already do to over 20 countries, including US and Australia where we have official distributors.

Thank you.
i would like you to contact me at ssembhi@gmail.com.+19166072644.
i want the following parts.
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 87590172 WHEEL RIGHT SIDE
1 87590175 WHEEL LEFT SIDE
1 87705834 MIRROR RIGHT SIDE
1 87705829 MIRROR LEFT SIDE
2 87718914 PROTECTIVE COVER
1 COMPLETE TOOL BOX
1 FIRE EXTINGUISHER

Bruno_Duraface

Occupation
Parts for Sugarcane Harvester.

i would like you to contact me at ssembhi@gmail.com.+19166072644.
i want the following parts.
QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
1 87590172 WHEEL RIGHT SIDE
1 87590175 WHEEL LEFT SIDE
1 87705834 MIRROR RIGHT SIDE
1 87705829 MIRROR LEFT SIDE
2 87718914 PROTECTIVE COVER
1 COMPLETE TOOL BOX
1 FIRE EXTINGUISHER

Hi 'trustworthylion',

I am looking at your list of products now and I will reply to your email within the next hour. Thank you very much.

martzdirect

Interested in base cutter disc 22" for JD 3510 or JD 3520 harvester

Let me know if you can quote

P/n 1191385661

qty 50

they have to be hard face welded for wear.

Please respond if you can supply harvester parts for cameco, JD, or austoff

Thanks

Juan

Bruno_Duraface

Occupation
Parts for Sugarcane Harvester.

Let me know if you can quote

P/n 1191385661

qty 50

they have to be hard face welded for wear.

Please respond if you can supply harvester parts for cameco, JD, or austoff

Thanks

Juan

martzdirect, we do have those parts in stock. I saw on your profile that you are from Miami. We have a distribution partner in US called Glade & Grove. You can contact them directly on +1 440-668-5997 or if you prefer you can send me an email at bzangrandi@duraface.com.br.

Thank you for your enquiry.

arbattachment

I would like to buy some spares for my Burnt case 4000 in India ,
do any one know where can I order, I imported this machine from Thailand.
its my first year, after started working for few hours the machine is got fired, Help me to locate spares supplier in india