• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help to ID Model of this Telehandler

handybeaver

Hello all,

I just bought this machine but I do not know what it is exactly.

Machine is located in Canada New Brunswick with share the border in the USA state of Maine.
I think it is a Lull, I contacted Pettibone with confirmed this was not their brand.
Pettibone also mentioned they believe it was a Lull and was designed for Sawmill operation.
The Boom can slide forward like Lull and Pettibone Tranverse.
Motor is Ford 6.6liter
Transmission is shuttle shift
Height 10 feet
Model?
Weight? I think over 20 000lbs
Anything would help thanks.

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 24

icestationzebra

I have never seen a Lull like that nor did I see anything similar in some older literature I have. I know they used Dodge engines so I'd be surprised to see a Ford though not impossible. A pic of the carriage and other side may help others jog a memory. ISZ

crane operator

Doesn't look like any lull I've ever seen. The early highlander lulls are different, and before that was the "backwards tractor" ones with forklift masts on the booms that didn't telescope. I'd be digging through the cab and looking on the frame rails for some kind of tag or model #.

Might also try contacting who used to own it, someone has worked on it before and knows what it is. The right guy might be retired, but that would be faster than guessing.