• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help needed to identify this Lull

Boatnutrlj

I am hoping to tap into the very large knowledge base in this forum to assist me in identifying my Lull forklift.

I purchased this Lull a year ago to construct my shop, and it did it’s job well. It is in need of a few repairs, but I need a year and model to get parts.

The guy I bought it from had his “lot guys” sandblast and paint it, and I must say they did a wonderful job. Yea right.:badidea $10 an hour workers give you $10 an hour work.

I have noticed that all of the Lulls I have seen have a guard wall/screen on the side of the cab that also has the identification plate. Guess what, I have no screen, and thus no plate. The only numbers I could find on it are stamped into the side frame back corner, behind the driver’s seat area. These numbers appear to be:
ENS (About 2” above the other writing)
A36 (by itself)
2359731 (Last line)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Lull 1.jpg
    Lull 1.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 3,976
  • Lull 2.jpg
    Lull 2.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,776
  • Lull 3.jpg
    Lull 3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,510
  • Lull 4.jpg
    Lull 4.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,581
  • Lull 5.jpg
    Lull 5.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,464

barklee

That might be the serial number..... which you could call JLG and give it to them and they can look it up. Most Lulls, i think have the serial number stamped into the rear counterweight or the rear back plate on yours (skyward facing)
Kind of off topic but that machine looks like a skytrack chassis with a lull highlander boom???? I dont know a great deal about that era of Lull but it sure looks like it

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
It is a 622 or 422 serial number was on plate in cab they didn't stamp them on machine back then as far as I know. I think in 90 + - then started. Any axle tags left or they blasted them off too? JLG / Lull can identify the lift if you have original engine number or axle serial numbers.

Speedpup

Occupation
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=16981

422 Lull
http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6814235

622 Lull
http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7158592

Use the Zoom feature and you can see the plate mounted in the cab below the screen. You can also see the typical plate up close and the serial number as it would be shown doubt what you are looking at is the correct serial number.
http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7158592

ebay has this to look at http://cgi.ebay.com/LULL-MODEL-622-...ooks_Manuals&hash=item439f51cc15#ht_500wt_721

there may be a parts or service manual also if you check on ebay there was one recently.

Do some detective work by looking close. Tire size may have been different 422 vs 622 use the zoom.

Last edited:

Speedpup

Occupation
422 parts catalog http://cgi.ebay.com/Lull-422-parts-...ooks_Manuals&hash=item3a587b347f#ht_500wt_721

Goggle Lull 622.

3. Shipping!

Search Results

LULL Forklift, Used LULL Forklift, LULL Forklift Auction Results ...
LULL Forklift Auction Results At MachineryTrader.com. ... Sample Of Forklift - Telescopic - LULL ... 622-4 (4) · Show All: LULL 644's (448) ...
www.machinerytrader.com/.../models.aspx?ETID...LULL - Cached - Similar
LULL 622, Used LULL 622, LULL 622 Auction Results At ...
LULL 622 Auction Results At MachineryTrader.com. Hundreds of dealers, thousands of listings. The most trusted name in used construction equipment is ...
www.machinerytrader.com/.../list.aspx?...LULL...622 - 19 hours ago - Cached
Show more results from www.machinerytrader.com
Lull for Sale | Used Lull Farm Machinery | Fastline.com
Jasper, TN. 423-942-0550. Say you saw it on Fastline! Contact seller of this Lull 622 Contact Seller · Make an offer for this Lull 622 Make Offer ...
www.fastline.com/v100/listings.aspx?Manufacturer=Lull - Cached
Lull 622 Construction Equipment
Lull 622 Construction Equipment For Sale At Fastline.com. Hundreds of dealers, thousands of listings. The most trusted name in used farm equipment is ...
www.fastline.com/v100/listings.aspx?Category...Lull...622 - Cached
Show more results from www.fastline.com
Lull 622 Telescopic Handler in Arizona, United States (IronPlanet ...
Lull 622 Telehandler in Arizona, United States for sale in online auction.
www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/260896/.../Lull/622/Used/Arizona?h... - Cached
LULL 622 Telescopic Forklift for sale - Monkton, MD - RockAndDirt ...
LULL 622 Telescopic Forklift for sale located in Monkton, MD. Rock & Dirt, your source for LULL 622 Telescopic Forklifts Search 1000's of listings updated ...
www.rockanddirt.com/equipment-for-sale/invnum=31946595 - Cached
Used Heavy Lull 622 Forklift Telescopic For Sale in Jasper ...
Used 1994 heavy Lull 622 for sale of Forklift Telescopic type by Lull Telescopic equipment dealer located in Jasper Tennessee at owen machinery trader.
www.owenmachinery.com/view_details.php?MID=37064 - Cached
Lull 622 Telescopic Forklift Equipment For Sale, Jasper, Tennessee ...
Used heavy Lull 622 for sale of Forklift Equipment Telescopic type by Lull dealer located in Jasper, Tennessee at US $19000 Stock No.
www.discoverautomobiles.com/machine/view_details.php?MID... - Cached
AVAILABLE NOW
1984 Lull 622-4 Highlander III Rough Terrain Forklift , 4 cyl Deutz Diesel. Excellent Condition--Job Ready. only $17500 Good Condition and strong running ...
www.sanco-bg.com/Equipment_for_Sale.htm - Cached
1 LULL 622 for sale in Phoenix, Arizona - EquipmentTraderOnline.com
View photos and details for this quality 1 LULL 622 for sale in Phoenix, AZ. View this and other equipment at EquipmentTraderOnline.com.
www.equipmenttraderonline.com/find/.../1-LULL-622-96847665 - Cached

Sponsored links

Buy Lull Telescopic
Find Lull Heavy Equipment
Visit MachineryTrader.com Now!
www.MachineryTrader.com

See your ad here »

* Everything

* Images
* Videos
* Maps
* News
* Shopping
* Books
* Blogs
* Updates
* Discussions

MoreFewer
Search Options

o All results
o Related searches

Fewer search toolsMore search tools
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Last edited:

Boatnutrlj

Oh so close!!!

Speedpup, you are AWESOME! :notworthy :notworthy

What I have is definitely a 622. I will find the engine number, and axle number, and get in touch with JLG for more details. Thank you! Thank you!

The one listed on Iron Planet is identical, but it does not list a year.

I am very close.

After seeing the listings, I feel good about my $9950.00 purchase price. Especially considering that the seller even paid for a lowboy to deliver it to my home. (Almost two hours one-way)
Now when I find out the year, I can get the few parts I need to bring it back to tip-top shape.

Speedpup

Occupation
What parts do you need, just curious? I think it shares some parts with 844-TT doubt year will very critical for most parts. You will need a load chart at bare minimum to keep OSHA to legally operate. If you have a accident and no chart I think it would be bad. Doubt you can get a decal kit from JLG. Web may have one to show boom extension to use the chart properly. You could get letters yourself made up. Market on telehandlers is in the tank deep. Many bargain's abound.

edit I see you have the boom decals which is good.

Last edited: