• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help identifying old screen

paulsoccodato

Charter Member
Occupation
contractor
I recently picked up this old screener to use on my property. The seller said he thought it was a homemade unit, after looking at it closer i would say its not,Not the shaker box itself anyway. Anyone have any idea on the make? Its definitely going to take a little work to get it setup and working correctly, but shouldn't be too bad. Someone made some homegrown modifications to it for sure, i Would like to see an original unit so i can return it to that shape. Thanks

Attachments

• screener1.jpg
    screener1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 362
  • screener2.jpg
    screener2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 361

Tags

I don't know what brand but it looks like someone cut the shaker box out ofan old style screener and made it "portable". Looks like it would work well around a farm or for casual use. One thing I really like about it, the high performance 4x4 holding up the motor;)

paulsoccodato

Charter Member
Occupation
contractor
I don't know what brand but it looks like someone cut the shaker box out ofan old style screener and made it "portable". Looks like it would work well around a farm or for casual use. One thing I really like about it, the high performance 4x4 holding up the motor;)

I thought the same thing. Thats a custom, pressure treated, 4x4 there. lol. I had just mounted up the engine

Huntoon

Occupation
Sales Engineer. I design OEM tracked undercarriage
Looks like terex/powerscreen/pegson blue - green - teal coloring...

Buck123

100% sure this is one of the old powerscreen's boxes. May be taken off one of their commander range of machines or the Powerscreen MK2 (Which it looks very very similar to).