• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help identify hydraulic hoses 1985 ford 555a backoe

DPForumDog

06F0F11D-354E-478C-B36C-DC74B89C98F8.jpeg We need to replace these hoses. These are boom swing right to left swing hoses off our 1985 555 a backhoe. Can someone help ID with a part number or correct name? They were difficult to remove as paw had to take the tire and get under the cab, maybe ther was a better way? thanks
Granny DP 06F0F11D-354E-478C-B36C-DC74B89C98F8.jpeg

Last edited:

DPForumDog

I tried to find an online site to no avail
I found diagrams but couldn’t find these hoses
Thanks
Granny

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
Ford no longer exists as a manufacturer of construction equipment. Gonna have to get part numbers over the phone. New Holland supports Ford machines. The parts come from CNH which began as Case New Holland. They have expanded to handle numerous manufacturers.
I'm sure they are online somewhere, but I'd call the New Holland dealer.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
Ford Industrial is now New Holland - part of the Case New Holland Iveco (CNHI)
The new CNHI website has all the early Ford 555's listed.
Item #29 - part number E0NNB968AB

Clean up old those hoses properly & there may well be a part number stamped on them ;)

Ford 555a swing.png
Ford 555a swing list.png