• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help. Hitachi Ex60-urg won't start.

FarmingSawyer

Occupation
Sawyer
Ran the batteries down the other day. Charged them. The machine started fine even tho it was only 20 degF out. Ran it for 30 min.... Enough to move a stone. Parked it. We got 18" of snow in a blizzard and I went to move the machine to bust out a snow bank. It wouldn't start. Nothing. Batteries are charged, but a faint click when I press the starter button. Thinking between the snow, and damp weather we had last week the starter or starter solenoid might be frozen....?
Waiting for a bit an thaw next week to see if I can get it to run....
Is there anything I might be missing?
I've only had the machine 8 months. 1988 vintage. Has been an solid starter and excellent machine in every regard until now when I actually need it...i use it at the log landing for loading look logs for my sawmill when it's not digging.