• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Help! 773 skid loader will not start at times!

Jeffrey

If someone has any information on a 773 skid loader, I would really appreciate it. I have a 773 skid loader that will not start at times. When I press the run button, the screen immediately goes dead. After about 10 or 20 tries, then the screen will stay lit and allow for the bobcat to start. But, the brakes are then locked in the "on"position and there is not any power going to the controls located on the top left (fuel gage, seat bar, etc). I've checked the ground wires, replaced the battery, and replaced the top right control box but none of these have fixed the problem. If anyone can offer any suggestions on how to fix this issue, It would be extremly helpful!

Thank you in advance!

Jeff
636-575-2456

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Have you checked the fuses and relays. Sounds like you have a bad connection and as soon as there is a slight amount of amperage that starts to go through the wiring it drops the voltage. JJ