• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from the Midwest

IowaCat08

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old from Sioux City, Iowa. I started out at the ripe age of 10 in the family business laying asphalt. I've had many jobs ranging from working at a car wash to delivering beer for a Anheuser Busch Distributor. I have now been working for a mid sized earthmoving company here in NW Iowa for 2 years. I really enjoy this profession and have learned alot since I have started.

Really enjoy the website, nice to find a forum where everyone can be civil. :notworthy

Sooner than later im getting a digital to share some pics with everyone.

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old from Sioux City, Iowa. I started out at the ripe age of 10 in the family business laying asphalt. I've had many jobs ranging from working at a car wash to delivering beer for a Anheuser Busch Distributor. I have now been working for a mid sized earthmoving company here in NW Iowa for 2 years. I really enjoy this profession and have learned alot since I have started.

Really enjoy the website, nice to find a forum where everyone can be civil. :notworthy

Sooner than later im getting a digital to share some pics with everyone.
welcome to the site :drinkup

alan627b

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Hello from a neighbor from the south! Welcome to the forum.
alan627b, Omaha, Nebraska

TRACKHOE71

Occupation
OPERATOR
welcome to the site! pictures are always welcomed!:bouncegri:bouncegri:bouncegri:bouncegri

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Welcome

Welcome, enjoy your stay and if anyone hasn't told you yet. WE LOVE PICS.

Trbo