• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Northern Arizona!

westerner

Good day to all.
I have visited this site a few times in the past, and have recently found some great info here!
I am currently the proud owner of a Case 580SE backhoe, and have a 580SM backhoe I am primary mechanic on.

I am the former owner of a 580SK, and broke in on a 580CK a LONG time ago. I recently retired as an Equipment Maintenance Shop Supervisor where we maintained a large variety of heavy stuff, from 18 wheelers to motor graders, loaders and dozers. I look forward to spending some time here learning more, and passing on any things I have learned so far that might help someone else.

Thanks
Jim

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
Welcome.
This is a great site to fill in the day if it is too wet, white, hot, or cold outside. Welcome to retirement!
Cam