• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Liberia, West Africa!

CATinLiberia

Occupation
Missionary and Community Development
Boy, am I glad I found this forum!

After working as an auto mechanic for 5 years and then 17 years as an Engineer and Manager for companies like AGCO and Case New Holland, it decided to make a major life change and move to Africa. Now I am a General Manager for a company called Fairview. For almost 1 year, I have been living in Liberia, West Africa, running a small, but growing equipment rental/construction services company.

Finding qualified mechanics and electricians is almost impossible in this post-war country. Finding parts for my CAT backhoes is even harder! This forum will be a great help in solving the equipment issues that I face on a daily basis.

Thanks!

Eric

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
Well mate i wish you all the best of luck and if you ever need a hand with parts or anythign please feel free to give me a yell always happy to help out

thanks james