• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Croatia!!

ROAMER_AUS

Hi All!!!
My name is Dragan, I run small shop that makes hydraulic hoses.
Increased interest of my clients is pushing me towards other types of hydraulic repairs, so I'm starting to get into that field as well.
I have good general knowlege of hydraulics, but what I lack in is specific brands and models knowlege. Also suffering from lack of service documentation eg. hydraulic diagrams.
I hope for good colaboration with everyone.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Dragan,

Welcome to the forum! There are many people here with all kinds of experience, most with way more knowledge than I have!
At present I do have access to Cat SIS that covers much of their equipment from the 1980's and on but there are some gaps when it comes to non-US sold machines. So if you have a Cat machine you need information on I'll see what I can help you with.

ROAMER_AUS

Dragan,

Welcome to the forum! There are many people here with all kinds of experience, most with way more knowledge than I have!
At present I do have access to Cat SIS that covers much of their equipment from the 1980's and on but there are some gaps when it comes to non-US sold machines. So if you have a Cat machine you need information on I'll see what I can help you with.

Thanks for the welcome kshansen!!!!