• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello from Bruce at AW Direct

AW_Bruce

Glad to be a part of this forum. We'll be one of the sponsors of this site via the purchase of an advertising button.

As many of you know, AW Direct is a major supplier of truck equipment and supplies. We're known for our quality merchandise, unmatched service and our 100% money back guarantee.

Our customers include those in the construction, towing, landscaping and other service industries.

If you haven't visited our website, why not take a look at: http://www.awdirect.com. Feel free to sign up to receive our printed catalogs and our web-only email specials.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments and suggestions you might have.

Bruce Z
Webmaster
AWDirect.com
webmaster@awdirect.com

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF AW Bruce! :drinkup

Glad to see you have joined us as a sponsor.

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
AW Direct is a great store. I have ordered a lot of truck and lighting parts from them. Great addition to the site.

If you get a chance to get to their store in CT, go. It is pretty impressive.

Hey Bruce you can save me an e-mail. Can you get me new lenses for a 9000 series edge bar?

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
AW Direct is a great store. I have ordered a lot of truck and lighting parts from them. Great addition to the site.

If you get a chance to get to their store in CT, go. It is pretty impressive.

Hey Bruce you can save me an e-mail. Can you get me new lenses for a 9000 series edge bar?

I second that remark!!!!! Lots of stuff we have bought from AW, for the Fire dept. Good guys, lots of stuff.

AW_Bruce

Wow!

Thanks for the nice comment, itsgottobegreen! That's quite an endorsement! Remember...We always look to our customers for suggestions. Have a new product idea or just an idea in general? Please let me hear it!

Bruce Z
Webmaster
AWDirect.com
bzubee@awdirect.com