• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hello again been a while

J_Lin

Occupation
Self employed
Hi again! I've been gone awhile with work and stuff but am back again with some JLG40H questions. I've been extensively reading many posts related to problems with these old machines and have many pages bookmarked for reference. Thanks to all for your help, much appreciated.

I' m gonna have to do some digging through the threads to find an appropriate place to post my questions.

I've journeyed as a mechanic since I was in my 20's and have complemented by experience with heavy trucks, heavy equipment, and slowed the grunt work a while back once the arthritis set in. So goes life. I focused on the troubleshooting etc. and have had reasonable success, but at this point its getting close to hanging it up I think.

There is some pretty extensive boom lift wiring restoration projects I've solved so this old machine won't worry me too much.

Good to be back!