• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Helac PowerGrip

nedly05

Does anyone have any experience with these units, good,bad,cost, etc We got into a discussion at lunch Friday about the powergrip versus a coupler, thumb, digging and grading buckets. Obviously each set up will have it's pros and cons. I like the idea of being able to rotate whatever you are holding without having to work the bucket and auxillary circuit at the same time. I dig out of the truck a lot too and it seems like it could be handy for that by being able to swing the teeth up. I know it's not as versatile as the three attachments, but for one attachment doing the job of three it seems like a slick unit.