• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy Equipment Videos

cummins05

Oh no if you come up do we have to do pickup truck walk arounds there are like 200 of them you know lol

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
i want bucket walk arounds and job trailer walk arounds theres all kinds of things you can walk around at richie bros. i went last week but it was raining cats and dogs over here. oh just thought of this i dont know if it will work but a walk around of richie bros. as in how the who deal works some poeple will never get a chance to see how awsome it is.

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
I'll do an operator walkaround, we have a couple really cute ones on scrapers at Kidco =D

How about a Chelsea walk around....lol

Ritchie Bros is this thursday dude. It looks like im gonna be done snow removal just in time to make it out for auction day. I had a break down yesterday so I went out to look around for the afternoon. I got there and the batt went dead on the camera, and it was minus........ it was cold out. I tried about 9 machines.... 1 started.

And yes it was a john deere, which means they are the best. That is all:drinkup

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
She's mad at me right now :rolleyes:

I think I'll be stuck in the 770CH plowing snow again thursday, or at least wednesday overnight which means I'll be sleeping thursday.

928G Boy

lucky Calgarians with all their snow... we have like NO SNOW in Winnipeg, it's driving me nuts! I'm broke and i need to push snow to pay the rent in the winter... THIS SUCKS

I was lookin at the flyer for that auction, lots of Ledcor stuff, i dont get why they're selling a lot of that stuff, it looks like it was the stuff they were using when they cruised through manitoba last year for the pipeline job

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Yeah the Ledcor machines went in the low 300's, and I got some pics and videos while I was there with 05Cummins....

And don't worry guys...I even got you some track loader videos:drinkup

cummins05

Yes and I didnt kill you on the Genie manlift so its all good LOL

all night my brother talked about how big that 650 jd hoe was
I laughed and said I have dug Basments with one of them before LOL