• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Heavy Equipment Videos

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Ok, I have a question for you gentleman...I have been pretty heavy into the equipment videos instead of pics for awhile now and I was lookin for your thoughts.

I have had quite a few people on YT email me about doing some walk around videos. So what are your thoughts on this? There is a RB auction coming up this week and I will be there for videos so do you guys think it's worth the time for walkarounds?

I figured I would grab some walk arounds anyways with some of the iron you don't see everyday like the Deere 650D-LC, 627G, maybe a D8T, a pipelayer, they have a couple big cranes there. What else would people be interested in seeing?

I don't really see the point in doing a walk around of a Case 580 or a Deere 310... I have already seen a video of Tony Soprano doin that this week so it doesn't interest me. But what would you guys want to see? This auction has a TON of iron at it so I could probably get anything you want. About the only thing they are lacking is big dozers or hoes, but they have lots of scrapers, wheel loaders, backhoes, hoes, pipelayers.

So what can we add to the list? I have the following so far.

JD 650D-LC
Cat D8T
Cat 627G or 631E
maybe a rock truck..... anything else?

Sincerely..... Loverboy

Last edited:

hvy 1ton

Cat 815/825
Cat 517/527 doubt you'll see any
Any of the new Cat centered cab rock truck. Kinda curious what the view is like.

Tacodriver

Occupation
Yarder op, hoechucker, lowbedder etc..
While your on the topic of the RB auction who is selling the JD 450's? Seems to be a whole bunch of them and my boss might be headed up to check them out.

Burnout

Occupation
While your on the topic of the RB auction who is selling the JD 450's? Seems to be a whole bunch of them and my boss might be headed up to check them out.

450's are coming from Brandt Tractor, they were all the returned machines from North American.

Burnout

Occupation
drove by there today lots of toys looks like a 850 jd hoe in there

650D LC, also a North African.... i mean American hoe. If your going to be there we should meet up... have a little HEF reunion lol.

Burnout

Occupation
I justs ent Tim a message, might as well find out if he will be there.

cummins05

I was guna call him but i deleted the pm with his phone number i havent seen him on since the friday after the GP RB sale when he was goin to pick up his buggy he bought

catd8t

Occupation
bulldozer excuvator operator
yeah no track loaders i dont think anyone but you likes those hahahaha just kidding man

Burnout

Occupation
yeah no track loaders i dont think anyone but you likes those hahahaha just kidding man

Just for the comments... my next 10 videos will be track loaders and how awesome they are.

catd8t

Occupation
son of a #&%$@ no no go a head i love your videos man as long as the compactor walk arounds are left out ill be happy

Burnout

Occupation
son of a #&%$@ no no go a head i love your videos man as long as the compactor walk arounds are left out ill be happy

Lol I did grab a video in an 825C for you guys... should I have walked around?

And from now on my videos will include "undercarriaged front bucket hoes"

catd8t

Occupation
can we also get a walk around of a walk around i just want to see how your your going to do it. hahahaha i find my self funny and im really not

Burnout

Occupation
can we also get a walk around of a walk around i just want to see how your your going to do it. hahahaha i find my self funny and im really not

Haha I can do that. I'm still waiting on VantageTes to give me a more thorough walk around of that dodge pickup. He explained how the HVAC controls work... but im puzzled by the big round know on the entertainment center controls....:drinkup

catd8t

Occupation
that dodge is prob the productive thing on that job. its just sits there all day and burns fuel. i have to say i love it for the past few months