• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

hd14 allis Chalmers

markat

I'm helping my father in law work on his tracks on his hd14. We've had a devil of a time finding parts. I know it's a old crawler. Does anyone know where a person could come up with track parts? The sides are what's broken. He had a pin come out and do a lot of damage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew_D

I'd recommend joining us orange AC guys over at www.allischalmers.com!

Parts are tough to find. Generally, wrecking yards are your best bet. Minn-Par has some parts, but not everything. Their website is good though - lots of parts manuals and such in PDF format.

For engine parts, seals, etc, you may have luck at your local ag/farm AGCO dealer. Some of the tractors used the same engines.

Andrew