• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Haven't seen this on here...

DIYDAVE

So I am going to give a plug for a relatively new product. I am in no way connected to the company, so don't go hitting the spam button...:D

I bought one of these a coupla years ago, can't praise it highly enough. If I had had it years ago, I'd have cases of grease sitting around, and cleaner fingernails...:cool2

http://locknlube.com/

Best $ 30 I have ever spent on a tool. It is only slightly bigger than a standard grease chuck, so there may be 2-3 fittings, in a hundred, that may give you some trouble getting to, but even with a regular chuck, they'll give you trouble, too. Enjoy:drinkup

Delmer

There's a thread here somewhere. Willie even invented a relief valve as it can't be removed under pressure.

Jonas302

I love mine I think I have bought six of them because coworkers get jealous(; I think I did learn about them on here

1968 Case 580CK

Thats a great invention! Seems all my new grease guns have tips that are a royal pain to try to pull off......I guess these Chinese made ones have specs a bit too tight which cause them to almost weld into place.

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
image.jpgThese are nice when everything is lined up in the morning and the crew rookie needs something to do after fueling, undercarriage clean out etc...providing he didn't get it done at quitting time the day before...

Last edited:

walkerv

thanks pafarmer. going to look into getting the boss to buy me one maybe i can get my operators to grease more like they are supposed to

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
thanks pafarmer. going to look into getting the boss to buy me one maybe i can get my operators to grease more like they are supposed to

No problem...I have found that if its easy they are far more inclined to do it.....your mileage may vary...

DIYDAVE

Used my L&L, today, lubed up the haybaler... Only 1 fitting, on that one is tight with the L&L. Bent the hose pretty hard, to get into position...