• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

have anyone heard of a

shovelman

I'm guessing you're asking about wheel loaders? If so; yes. I've not only heard of them; but seen them working as well, although that was a very long time ago.

surfer-joe

Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton is the actual manufacturer you refer to. They were absorbed into Clark Machinery in the 1960's and largely disappeared from that point on.

Clark no longer exists as a construction and mining machinery manufacturer, having been bought by Volvo and Ingersoll Rand.

You might ask at a Volvo dealer if they carry or have access to parts for the loader, I seriously doubt IR would.

Calling or emailing the parts house CM1995 detailed above might bring results.

Your best bet might be to have a good machine shop either rebuild the part you need, or maybe construct an entirely new piece.

Good Luck!

shovelman

Which model do you have, and what parts are you looking for? How about posting a photo of the loader too?

Something else you may want to consider is posting a classified ad on the Historical Construction Equipment Association website.

http://www.hcea.net