• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Hauled its last load

Mike Van

I'm 3 miles off the main road, out in the woods hauling some logs out - I come upon this old rig left to rust away - ot1.jpg I have no idea what it is, car or pickup ? ot2.jpg From the look of it though, it's been sitting a long, long time - ot3.jpg Not sure when they last used wood spoke wheels? ot4.jpg The last pic shows my old [1974] Chevy over the top of the really old one - ot5.jpg

Old Junk Man

11143Hwy 90 West Pocahontas Arkansas 72455
Occupation
retired
I like the old stuff. I have no idea what it is. Maybe the Guy,s over at the HAMB could identify what it is. Theres a sitting & rotting thread ive got one of tose chevys like yours.. Mine is a ten wheeler 366 engine 5 speed two speed. full air brakes and a air bag tandem. I haul a TD14A dozer on mine. and logs ect.

lantraxco

Did you count spark plugs? Might be a straigh 8 from the length. Gear driven water pump on the side? Pretty unique!