• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Has Anyone Heard Anything About Swamp Loggers?

instagator

Hey guys, just wanted to know if any of you have heard anything about Swamp Loggers comming back on? Did they shoot a new season or what?

monkey

I think they used the guys from "swamp loggers" as gator bait for the series "swamp people" :D

I haven't heard anything on it, just remember the guy and his son cussing each other out every 5 seconds

HillsideVT

Hey guys, just wanted to know if any of you have heard anything about Swamp Loggers comming back on? Did they shoot a new season or what?

Here you go, less than a month away:
http://goodsonsallterrainlogginginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115

I think they used the guys from "swamp loggers" as gator bait for the series "swamp people" :D
I haven't heard anything on it, just remember the guy and his son cussing each other out every 5 seconds

You're thinking of those dumbasses from "axmen" right?

hotsaw

I used to log on a shovel logging crew in North Carolina swamps. Used the wood to build roads and then pick it back up.

hvy 1ton

They normally have a 3 month lag time(to the week) from the time they film it to when it shows up on the TV. I read that they were filming as of the beginning of the month. So depending on when they started it could be anywhere from March to May when it starts back up. The production crew is good enough that i think they could go almost year round if Discovery was willing to pay for it.

Vigilant

Occupation
Attitude Adjuster at the Graybar Hotel
Bobby Goodson is good people. He used to log for my dad. I knew him as well. Saw him in the woods now and then when I was beating my brains out cutting pulpwood.

There's a funny story about Bobby clearing out a bar room with a chain saw years ago. :D

HotRodNC

Occupation
Log Truck Driver
Hi there, Sorry its been a while since I checked you guys out. Glad to see your all waiting and watching for Season 3. Yes it's true some medical issues just about took me out of the game. You'll have to watch Season 3 to see how I overcome it and honestly I have not seen it myself nor do I recall much of it. I was on life Support for 12 days in ICU but thats about all I can say. Hope you'll watch and I'm still recovering, back to work though. Again thanks for watching! " Bo" aka HotRod

maddog

I like Swamp Loggers shows because they seem to be down to earth and "so far" not into the girly drama like Ax Men. Bobby was up here In NY for woodsman days, glad he came :)

dawoodwa

Glad you are doing better Bo! I had you on my prayer list. I really enjoy watching you and the rest of the crew work together. You all have little things that pop up but you are all a team and work well together. I still think about the episode when you drove the old spare KW and you made the comment about "tired ole me driving tired ole it", I think about that a lot of times as I'm out working around the farm. One more thing, talk Bobby into getting your sister a new ride.

kanewolf

Just watched the episode where Bo got out of the hospital. Good to hear (post #12) that he is back at work.

CASE CRAZY

Occupation
International Union of Operating Engineers
I do also enjoy swamp loggers, weve had so much rain here in TN that a man could start a swampin outfit around here and have all the timber.

trevor b

bo just watched the show where you got in time for your benefit . glad your doing ok say hello to bobby and the crew. at times you might think you don't have much but after that episode with your friends & familey your a millionare tb

Paystar

Occupation
Retired trucking owner/operator
I love this show. I hope it continues and the tv producers don't ruin it with all the fake drama they seem to deem necesarry in all the other series. It's good to see guys working together without all the fighting and bull crap.