• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

HardHatx - p2p equipment rental

hardhatx

I wanted to share with you the launch of our brand new online construction equipment platform - HardHatx.

As I'm sure you know, the construction business sometimes feels a bit....well...let's call it "old fashioned". Technology is improving so many great products and services. Our team has been working in the construction industry - and were always wondering why technology and customer centricity never made its way to this industry.

So we launched HardHatx!

At HardHatx, we provide a simple and easy way to find equipment. We work with a network of vetted and trusted suppliers who are committed to providing you with the highest quality equipment – delivered on time, every time.

You can learn more at www.hardhatx.com

While in our beta launch we are exclusively serving the Los Angeles market.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

KJ/Isaac/Daniel
The HardHatx team

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Welcome to heavy equipment Forums. Here's our rule regarding advertising:
Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

To help us pretend that you read and complied with the rules, I removed your other two posts.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
I don't know...your approach may be more old fashioned than you think. Remember back fifteen years ago or so when you could "buy" into your "own" website full of cheap knives and camping trinkets? Yeah, the website kinda reminds me of that. Good luck.