• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Happy thanksgiving

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!:drinkup

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, you know why? Because it's always a 4 day weekend.:D

dirty4fun

Hey gramps if all else fails you can make Turkey track soup. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
I'm taking Friday off. And the following week:D It's been a long season...

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Safe journeys

dirty4fun

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving Day, first full day off for me in the last two months.

bill onthehill

Hope everyone has a happy day as well. The docs have me on sit down duty and a restricted diet so no meal for me. My pacemaker fired me up 5 times in 2 days so extra pills and no activity or I end up in the hospital.

Oxbow

Happy Thanskgiving from me as well!!

I will give thanks this year for having a touch more work than I can do, and that I know that I can pay the bills this winter. Since starting in business in 2008 we are finally getting our head (or at least the tip of my nose) above water. Yee Haw!

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Since starting in business in 2008 we are finally getting our head (or at least the tip of my nose) above water. Yee Haw!

Cool.That is something to be thankful for.