• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Handy Trailer

Tiny

Company has a Landoll tilt deck . I don't think the manufacturer had this in mind when they built it but it worked . Company used Flexi floats (modular barges) for a bridge repair job at Smithville lake . All were 20 footers but one . 40 footer was too heavy for the crane on site (34,000 lbs) so the Boss came up with this plan .

The axles travel on this trailer so I was able to keep them out of the water while picking the float up . I did unplug the lights while doing this :D

Attachments

• barge 1 (Small).jpg
    barge 1 (Small).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 726
  • barge2 (Small).jpg
    barge2 (Small).jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 703
  • barge (Small).jpg
    barge (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:

Dualie

gotta watch what your doing with those, a friend sent a driver out to pick up a loaded sea can off a jobsite and bent the living HELL out of the axle slider rams. Remember kids try and level the deck out before you slide the axles.