• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grove AMZ 40 HXT

mpcmgd

The (telescope in) stopped workin from the basket. If you use the main control panel on the machine the telescope works perfect.when i open the main board box up and I push the lever for tele in fromn the basket,the led lights come on witch means that the board is getting a signal from the basket.(the same lights light up when I control it from the ground) but like i said it telescopes in from the ground control but not the baske.Any help would be appeciated...

ItsAlwaysSumthin

The (telescope in) stopped workin from the basket. If you use the main control panel on the machine the telescope works perfect.when i open the main board box up and I push the lever for tele in fromn the basket,the led lights come on witch means that the board is getting a signal from the basket.(the same lights light up when I control it from the ground) but like i said it telescopes in from the ground control but not the baske.Any help would be appeciated...

Wondering if you have any literature on your machine. I have the 40 also but all electric. I'm in desperate need of schematics and parts manual. Hoping to track down an alternative controller that's compatible with with these machines. Cheapest I find is just over $1500. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bls repair

Occupation
Equipment operator,mechanic
Are hydraulics controlled by solenoids ? If so check to see if getting power.