• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Grease gun

razvy

Just came home from a garage sale and I got a grease gun on the box and the unit it says KP Manufacture Minneapolis whit all the attachments for $10, thy never seen grease , momentary I use some No name brand made in China .
Anybody knows anything about this model ?
Thx
. Hopefully the picture loads up

Attachments

• DSC05415.jpg
    DSC05415.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,098

Hendrik

Looks like a straightforward lever action grease gun with different attachments to suit different jobs.
I don't much care for the lever type as you need two hands to pump the sticky stuff and prefer a 'pistol' action one with with a long flexi hose.

razvy

Loadeat the gun up and it's Ok ,I personally like it , It has tips which lock on the zerk head and I can use 2 hands ,

razvy

This set is made in the USA but probably 20 years ago .

leadarrows

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner: Acme Farms LLC
I will look later when I am down at the farm but they look just like my granddads. If so they have lasted us 30 years so far. The box even looks familiar.