• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

got work!!!! cant find a low boy!!! tonawanda ny to frederick maryland need a.s.a.p

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
roads will be fine by the time we get that close. load drop is on rt 15 in frederick. this will be my 3rd maryland storm . waited for my buddy got screwed waiting all low boys are busy.
8 hr trip max 378 call it 400 miles. i will have pickup to get around.
tc54h deere weight approx 26k willing to put deposit down for the return trip.
if wanted you can stay split the 24 hr shift and i,ll pay you the extra. i have a 72 hour machine guarantee with most likely it turning into 120 hrs maybe more.
another guy wants me in baltimore, when this 1st is over i need move there!!!!
i pay motel . your on your own with table dancers. t1mower@verizon.net leave me your phone # i,ll call asap talk details !!!!!! headed to bed up by 7am ??? i can be ready anytime within 2 hours of talking.

turfblazer

Occupation
thanks guys fun trip. gotta figure more snow someday!!!!
but still looking for more contacts for work there .
most likely future needs also. lets get to work now and contacts !!!!!
frederick all the way to annapolis anywhere maryland, nj, ny.
pennsylvania, syracuse, rochester.

turfblazer

Occupation
10 foot high loader, dought regular trailer work too high with bridge. but i like your thinking!