• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Got an hour? Hear me on a podcast.

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
I've been asked countless times in the last few years to do one & even start one but never have before.

Hell, I thought I had to have an iPod to do it!

Hallback

Occupation
Gyppo tower logger
You can play them anytime.
New episodes are released on the 10th & 25th.

hoechucker

10th and 25th? Could call it the payday podcast. I'll give it a try tomorrow while I'm watching the yarder engineer watch me

hoechucker

The Shelton yarder is running good. The one that's for sale is just sitting at our shop next to our 255b. Looks pretty sad. Enjoyed the podcast, going to listen to more regularly

hoechucker

Funny thing about that yarder is it came with a Boman and until this last year it has been ran with msp and they finally 8 years later they put an acme on there and the Boman just sits and collects dust

DCT

Occupation
Logger
You’re still one of Jason’s best guests, we use to work at the same aggregate company but I knew him even before that.

DCT

Occupation
Logger
Thanks.
I've been thinking about starting my own.
Basically Joe Rogan meets blue collar folk.
That would be awesome, ranting about hand cutters and truck drivers is almost a full time job though.