• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

google search......

cutting edge

no longer cares about HEF.

You guys used to be a the top of the list when typing in heavyeq..... but now you cant be found until typing in the whole site name

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I imagine it's a refinement in the search engine itself. I don't know what the results used to be.

Right now, if I type in "heavyequipmentfo" (without spaces), we're the second suggestion, behind "heavy equipment for sale".

If I type in "heavy equipment f" (with the spaces), "heavy equipment forums" shows up forth in the list of suggestions. And if I click on that, we're still the first result listed.

ForceChem

I've done SEO (amongst many other things) for about a decade now. Lots of radical algo changes in past couple of years.