• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Good place to buy final drive motor parts

looneytunes

Occupation
Excavation
I have a case cx 160 that has 8600 hrs. On it and the drives are pretty worn or were pr. and I started fixing it as it started stripping shafts. I probably should have got new or reman drives but I feel like I'm too far in em.to back up on. So now I got too much case drain as its blowing the motor shaft seals. Now im.looking to buy new pistons and rotors as bad as I hate.to. I was wondering were a good place , other than the dealer Scott equipment koi[>>to buy those parts. Any recommendations would sure be thankful.
P.S. I still haven't made it to the link belt to get the hydraulic oil temperature reading.
Thanks again...

dirthog

Occupation
heavy equipment mechanic
Try H & R Construction Parts you probably buy new motors for what the parts will cost.

looneytunes

Occupation
Excavation
Okay guys preciate it. I'm hearing now I got to go thru the dealer to get new KYB parts. Kayaba is the brand of drive motors on that hoe.