• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Good or bad Daewoo solar 170

Anthonyleuci

What’s everyone’s opinion on these I am thinking of buying this one guy want 12k for it n it’s missing the bucket n can’t see the hour meter good under carriage and is. Tight no leaks he says it a 2000 has heat and air any insight would be great thanks

Attachments

• 07480AEA-314D-4021-8315-25DA31830AF1.png
    07480AEA-314D-4021-8315-25DA31830AF1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 38

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
The attached may be helpful most of the asian machines are assembled according to ver similar recipe, this includes some major brands.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• ProductEvaluation.pdf
    674.1 KB · Views: 15

sfrs4

Occupation
parts admin
Firstly are you sure that's a Solar? the Solar's had orange cab's and less angular windscreen, the older DH's had the white cabs and quite an angled front screen i'm sure, if it is a Solar then the Solar machines are like a lot of the older machines, "built to last not Built to price" easy to maintain with less complex electronic involvement that said, because they weren't as popular as the bigger names at the time of first production, there isn't the availability of parts and there will be a few parts that are obsolete, ones that seem simple but can terminate a machines life.

EDIT I was getting my early up to Solars III mixed with later -V machines so it is more than likely a solar

Last edited:

Anthonyleuci

I appreciate your guys info I’m gonna go look at it tomorrow the guy is telling me if he buys a bucket for it he’s gonna post it for 20 K so I don’t know about that and truthfully not looking to run the machine hard five or six days a week just looking for something to do some side jobs here and there when they come up