• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Good excavating insurance companies

Jasexc

Within the last year we have been having a bunch of billing issues with our current insurance company Hastings mutual a(inland marine and commercial liability, and commercial auto). We have never had a claim so i cant say anything about our coverage but there billing side needs a lot of work.

I was wondering what other insurance companies people are using and how you like them

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I don't think I have ever had an insurance company that didn't screw up their billing from time to time. The ones I have dealt with will source out the payment plan to a finance company who handles the monthly billing, unless you pay for the whole policy up front. The finance company is usually the one that screws up the billing, must be computer automated.

For instance, I have gotten a cancelation notice and the monthly bill postmarked at the same time - all payments up to date!:cussing