• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Giant wheel loader by Tobroko

Hardline

Occupation
Small business owner
Trying to do a little searching for a customer. He has a Case 021E and a JD 244J and just called and wants me to give a look over on a Giant machine that are going to be imported into the states.These machines are designed and built in Tobroco's modern factory in Oisterwijk (Holland). That is what I can find on the web on them. I guess there are a couple machines that are supposed to be here in the states soon and wants me to put my eyes on them while they are in route to there destination. Does anyone have any first hand experience with them? Are they quality built machines? Thanks JJ

didden6

yes im from belgium and i work for an official dealer of giant.
my opinion is that they are very reliable only 1 con if you turn with a load on the pallet fork or an other att it will fall on its side but this can be helped with the stabilo pack witch we invented and patented but you can order it from tobroko
my mail adress is stijndidden7@gmail.com if you are interested let me know :)