1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Giant wheel loader by Tobroko

Discussion in 'Compact Wheel Loaders' started by Hardline, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Hardline

Hardline Senior Member

Small business owner
    Trying to do a little searching for a customer. He has a Case 021E and a JD 244J and just called and wants me to give a look over on a Giant machine that are going to be imported into the states.These machines are designed and built in Tobroco's modern factory in Oisterwijk (Holland). That is what I can find on the web on them. I guess there are a couple machines that are supposed to be here in the states soon and wants me to put my eyes on them while they are in route to there destination. Does anyone have any first hand experience with them? Are they quality built machines? Thanks JJ

2. didden6

didden6 Member

yes im from belgium and i work for an official dealer of giant.
    my opinion is that they are very reliable only 1 con if you turn with a load on the pallet fork or an other att it will fall on its side but this can be helped with the stabilo pack witch we invented and patented but you can order it from tobroko
    my mail adress is stijndidden7@gmail.com if you are interested let me know :)