• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie Z-45XC Won't Start

skata

Go to genies website and download the service manuals for your machine. It lists error codes in there.

Brian Bobb

Got the manual and it says to check the can bus system which is reading 60 ohms. It also won't calibrate the load cell.

skata

Canbus is usually a pair of wiring used for communication between modules. I'd Start by checking connections/harnesses for corrosion.

Brian Bobb

Canbus is usually a pair of wiring used for communication between modules. I'd Start by checking connections/harnesse
Canbus is usually a pair of wiring used for communication between modules. I'd Start by checking connections/harnesses for corrosion.
Checked all the wires that marked can and are twisted, they all have continuity. I googled saw that the can system has to read 60 ohms

skata

Checked all the wires that marked can and are twisted, they all have continuity. I googled saw that the can system has to read 60 ohms
The wires themselves should have zero ohms. Not sure what the reading should be into each module.