• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie TMZ-34/19 Board Identification

AMECO

I am working on a TMZ-34/19 towable lift. It has a "no power at controls" issue. I have a copy of the electrical schematic as well as the troubleshooting chart. I've made my way through the steps to the point that no voltage is going to the keyswitch (no voltage leaving the board from keyswitch pin 2). I removed the connection board and noticed a resistor is burned up. It is # R1 locate in the lower corner. see picture attached. It no longer has legible information on it for me to find a replacement resistor. Does anyone know what resistor should be used here?
I've seen many posts about blue board vs green boards and making an upgrade to the blue. On the GCiron page it appears that the upgrade kit is no longer available. I'm hoping to get the resistor replaced but if that's not the only item damaged then I'll have to continue trying to figure this out.
This is a T3499-695 machine
TMZ-3419 connection board, circled.jpg