• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie GS-1932 proportional speed

Gordon29

Hi hope someone can give me some pointers, when I push the joy stick it just travels at speed no matter how carefully I push, tried to enter some new parameter's to slow it down, not sure what speed to set or if it even stores the settings I enter, I just don't have room to set it as procedure, have found an electrical drawing which shows as being within the serial number range but it still does not show the bank or 6 relays.
The red wire going from the load senser to the MC cutout was fitted by me, it's the only way I can get it to move or raise, the drawing as said does not have any relays and the green wire is shown to go from the motor control box at point 3 and goes to point A9 on the ECM, as it sits just now it goes from the motor control relay to point 3 on the motor control box, the ECM green at point A9 goes to MC Cutout, thinking this might have something to do with my speed problem. the other point at A8 and should go to the motor control box at point 1 on the motor control box but it shows black and white wires going to the same point.
This has got to be hard for anyone to understand as it is for me without drawings.
I have attached my relay bank so at least you know my predicament.
Drawing number I require according to data plate is ES0141 in the off chance someone might have one - I know little chance.

Attachments

• IMG_2326.jpg
    IMG_2326.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2328.jpg
    IMG_2328.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1