• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Genie electrical ?

bdmb

Hi everyone. I joined here cause I bought a genie Z45/22. What is the proper way to remove and install wires on the terminal block in the ground control panel? Thank you.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
You can stick a pick in the hole next to wire to unlock the wire from the terminal block.

bdmb

Thanks, I was using a heavy paper clip and it was bending. Was scared to break something. I used a small screwdriver and pushed hard till the wire came out.

Rentalmechanic

Yea pushing it in you see the mouth open to take the wire try a empty hole and you can see how it works ..... no dirty jokes intended lol

boomtech

Occupation
Owner:AERIAL EQUIPMENT SERVICES LLC
Z45/22

Hi everyone. I joined here cause I bought a genie Z45/22. What is the proper way to remove and install wires on the terminal block in the ground control panel? Thank you.

A WAGO tool....basicly a small flat head screwdiver works just push straight in and the wire releases. If your a tool nut like myself call GENIE SERVICE they will send you a few for free,they used to come with all new genie products but now its all ALC controlled so no need for it any more...peace Bob