• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Gehl skid steer 3825

DeathShadowX

Hello i got a skid steer awhile back used it a couple times and parked it as i needed to repair the bucket attachment's that was a 4 or 5 years ago. Haven't needed it so i haven't done anything with it. Got it running again today as i job i have i could use it on. Well after getting it running i got a nice sized oil puddle under it. Think i found where its coming from on the back of the injection pump looks like something has been taken off of it and as its running its squirting oil out of this hole. I do not have any idea what goes there and no clue who took it off. I am attaching some pictures hoping someone can help and hoping its just got a missing cover or something. I do not know engine model all i know is it a 4 cylinder kubota. Machine isnt worth to much as its was beat pretty good before i got it. i just need it to do some light lifting of some scrap washer/dryers over my roll off box walls.

Attachments

• temp (71).jpg
    temp (71).jpg
    668.1 KB · Views: 10
  • temp (70).jpg
    temp (70).jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 9
  • temp (67).jpg
    temp (67).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • temp (66).jpg
    temp (66).jpg