• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Galion 503 A series DRIVE CHAIN LENGTH

Shunta

Occupation
Master Jack of All Trades
(Continued with more pics)

Then I jacked up the "opposite side" cause yall said so with both tires off the ground....

image3.jpeg

And I spun my contraption on and BEAT THE HOUND OUT OF IT about 15 times......

image2.jpeg
image4.jpeg

And just like that..... the space where a washer was supposed to be between the nut and the drum was GONE..... I wound up pulling the tire off after lowering the other side and raising/supporting this side, and as usual the bad brakes were JUST about out enough to cause me issues getting the drum off but with a rooster bar it came off with a little effort....

THANK YOU aren't the FIRST words I uttered... Being a Marine I used a few others... but I'll be nice on here for now :)

Appreciate the advice!!!!!!

Shunta

Occupation
Master Jack of All Trades
setting off a nuke
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ummmmmm but but but...
I'm a Marine....
There IS NO problem that cannot be solved by the suitable application of high explosives......
It can't be stuck if it's liquid
and last but certainly not least.....
Hey Yall... Watch THIS!!!!!
ROFL :D