1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Found this on the side of the Interstate

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by KSSS, Dec 21, 2010.

1. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    I saw this on the Interstate outside of Bozeman, it was just what I was looking for. Tilts are a dime a dozen seems almost impossible to find a ramped 50K three axle tag. Gave a call, the guy gave me a good price and I bought it. It was certainly worth the stop. 105_0351.JPG 105_0361.JPG

2. DEERE310SG

DEERE310SG Well-Known Member

Heavy Equipment Operator
    That looks like a great tag trailer.:)

Kyle

3. ben46a

ben46a Senior Member

Why not tilt? it sure makes loading nice.

4. CM1995

CM1995 Super Moderator

Running what I brung and taking what I win
    Nice find. Trail King is probably the best tag trailer on the road.

5. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    Damn nice looking trailer bro. :)

6. farmerleach

farmerleach Well-Known Member

That looks to be almost new. Was it repainted? I haven't seen a used trailer in that good of shape, well ever really.

7. Hardline

Hardline Senior Member

Small business owner
    Sign in the second picture says For Sale Brand New Trail King Trailer.

8. ke6gwf

ke6gwf Well-Known Member

Did he have any more? That's what I need!

(actually I need Mr. "Santa" Murry to build me an airlift 3 axle Easy Tail, with a short double drop deck and a removable pintle hitch neck instead of a gooseneck. And I need them to build it about 5 years ago so we can buy it used but in good shape... It is Christmas so I can dream! :)

9. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation

I wanted to be able to load a mini ex and skid at the same time. Technically the trailer was used. The Fed ex tax had been paid but the trailer had never been used. Pulls very nice, handles my 160 great. I am real happy with it.

10. dirty4fun

dirty4fun Senior Member

I do have a dime or two so let me know where those tilt trailers are located, only need a 15-20 ton.

11. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    I found them on Machinery Trader, there is a nice 25T three axle on Iron Planet coming up. Its in Utah, they have it starting at 8K. Also there are several on KSL.com which is out of Utah but there are some deals on there as well. Go to the heavy equipment icon on the classified ads.

12. MOUNTAIN MAN

MOUNTAIN MAN Well-Known Member

School, grd 10 now!
    (Life)Tete Jaune B.C/(Live)Grande Prairie AB
    That's a beautiful Tag, great find.

13. digger104

digger104 Active Member

I have a 28' trailer that I added a lift axle from a car carrier. I had to use low profile tire on the lift axle. I did this around 10 years ago. I want to be able to haul my 755B behind my tri-axle. I'm about 300lbs under 80,000. I see not that eager Beaver builds on now.