• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Found On Floor of Workshop ???

GRAHAM WHITE

Hi Guys can any one help identify this item, found rolling about floor of workshop
I think it could be a bush or some other item from a piece of heavy plant.
It appears to be made out of nylon or plastic

Attachments

• IMG_4456.jpg
    IMG_4456.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4457.jpg
    IMG_4457.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4458.jpg
    IMG_4458.jpg
    922.1 KB · Views: 97

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums GW!

Looks like a round piece of machined metal. As Kshan said - need a little more info.:D

GRAHAM WHITE

Hi, thanks for your response, it’s made of plastic or nylon and is very well finished - also looks new and never used - nothing major worked on in the workshop but a number of engineering friends often visit and I am trying to source who it might belong too

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Used to be the common joke on someone to stop by have a good visit, then deposit a Odd Part somewhere to be found later stirring all manner of frustration. Know or have any jolly joker friends?

GRAHAM WHITE

Used to be the common joke on someone to stop by have a good visit, then deposit a Odd Part somewhere to be found later stirring all manner of frustration. Know or have any jolly joker friends?

that could be exactly what they are up too - quite a few of the guys like about of fun - Thanks - still wish I could work out what it is though

Old Doug

Is it a bearing of some kind? I lifted the lid on my parts washer the other day and found the mesh out of a oil bath air cleaner. I dont remember any thing about it. I need to find were it came from before next summer.