• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FINAL DRIVE JD 790 E, That expensive?!

maquinariawiebe

Occupation
Aquisitions
I was helping some customers in finding a planetary or final drive for a Deere 790 elc. With the prices being in the $8000 area! Actually, I haven't found anything cheaper than this price. A couple months back we sold ours for $4000 ea.

anybody know where I could find something cheaper?

DBarron

We cant get a compete, but can get individual parts to make a complete. Find out what exactly the customer needs, I doubt he needs everything. If you want everything excluding motor its pretty damn close to $6,500

finaldrive

Occupation
Business Owner
The cost is very high because people in the used parts business have found it is interchangeable with the 230LC Deere.
Very hard to come across now and when you do, as you have found, they are quite expensive.
Send me a message with your contact details, I can have our export division contact you.