• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fill Sites

bobcatuser

Occupation
Excavation Contractor
After reading the thread on fuel prices, I was wondering what everyone pays for dump fees at fill sites? It’s getting harder to find fill site around here because of all the new development. Average price is $90 per box organic soil and up to $150 per box for blue clay. Structural fill or hardpan is $60. How do the prices compare to other citys?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Clean concrete (no rebar protruding), brick, cured asphalt, dirt, rock, topsoil - $30-50 per tri-axle load. Stumps, brush organics are $50-60 a load at the recycler or stump dump. C&D at the landfill is $19-30 per ton.

There are also a lot of "clean-fill" sites around my neck of the woods that will take it for free. I have one that I use for our operations and the roll-off company.