• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiatallis 11b

Bassbucknbeer

i have an issue I need help with... Long story short, I ran dirty fuel through the system and that destroyed my injector pump... Took the pump off and tried to get it rebuilt... Diesel pump shop says it's going to cost way to much to find parts for it and I should try to find a good used one to use instead. I have googled to no end and still have no luck. Where should I look?
Old pump model is: stanadyne dco 631-3000

Thank you in advance!

Bassbucknbeer

Dozer still down, still looking for a pump. Any help is appreciated.
i have an issue I need help with... Long story short, I ran dirty fuel through the system and that destroyed my injector pump... Took the pump off and tried to get it rebuilt... Diesel pump shop says it's going to cost way to much to find parts for it and I should try to find a good used one to use instead. I have googled to no end and still have no luck. Where should I look?
Old pump model is: stanadyne dco 631-3000

Thank you in advance!

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
What did they say was wrong with yours?? I'm assuming the head & rotor was SEIZED?? or the camring lobes where knocked off?? a broken drive shaft??
If the H&R was "WORN".. that's no big deal.. just start it with a sniff of starting fluid..
ANYTHING OTHER than those 3 things.. and its doable..
Cant fix a seized head or a cam ring.. or a broken drive shaft..
I rebuild pumps ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.. hence the name..
Let me know what the problem is and maybe I can help.. TPG

Bassbucknbeer

What did they say was wrong with yours?? I'm assuming the head & rotor was SEIZED?? or the camring lobes where knocked off?? a broken drive shaft??
If the H&R was "WORN".. that's no big deal.. just start it with a sniff of starting fluid..
ANYTHING OTHER than those 3 things.. and its doable..
Cant fix a seized head or a cam ring.. or a broken drive shaft..
I rebuild pumps ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.. hence the name..
Let me know what the problem is and maybe I can help.. TPG

He told me that a rivet came loose internally and did some damage...that he could rebuild it but he would need a donor pump to use for parts...he said that he could do it without the donor pump but he was going to have to get the parts and it was going to be upwards of $2000 to fix it if he had to supply parts. This pump has already been rebuilt 5-6 times based on the stamps on the pump body. I figured I might be able to find a good used or rebuilt one for less if I just knew what to search for. Thanks for the replies guys.

Last edited:

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Sounds like the ol' texas 2 step to me.. something doesn't sound right.. 2000.00 and a donor pump.. NOT>>
GO GET YOUR PUMP and pay the teardown fee..
Your getting some good info on this page..
POST # 5 has given you ALL the #'s you need to find a pump..
+ I'm available if you need me.. TPG