• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fiat-Allis 16b with K/G blade

td25c

I like the rome plow fore clearing.I shapen it 2 or 3 times a day.It works on big trees or dence brush.I do have to consider rock outcropings when looking at a clearing job.Its an old tool,My buddy's and I always argue about the best equipment to clear with,high lift,dozer,excavater,hydro-axe.I like the K/g blade the best.Anyone have an opinion on this?

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 2,334

dawoodwa

We have used 16b's with KG blades to do many acres of forest service land. Loved running the 16, prefered it over the 8K. We usually pulled a chopper behind the tractor while we were shearing. If we didn't chop the sheared land we would rake it into windrows with our other 16's.

td25c

We have used 16b's with KG blades to do many acres of forest service land. Loved running the 16, prefered it over the 8K. We usually pulled a chopper behind the tractor while we were shearing. If we didn't chop the sheared land we would rake it into windrows with our other 16's.

I Like the hd16b dozer.I had trouble breaking crankshaft in the engine.I put a 855 cummins in mine.It was a job ,but well worth it.I usually go in and cut everything down .Put my simi-U blade back on to pile the trees.

hd16b

Occupation
Farmer by name and trade
Sorrow to change subjects but I am a new member and cannot seem to add a new post.Can anyone help.

td25c

Welcome to the forum hd. It takes 3 posts to start a thread.Then a moderator will upgrade your statice so you can start a thread.Might take short bit.