• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

feroracing

feroracing

Hi everybody,

I am from Hungary, and I am a Heavy Equipment Operator for many years.
My area is the Open Pits and the Tunnels.(Exavators,Dozers,Wheel Loaders)
I am happy to enjoy this forum

Have a nice day for everybody

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Hi everybody,

I am from Hungary, and I am a Heavy Equipment Operator for many years.
My area is the Open Pits and the Tunnels.(Exavators,Dozers,Wheel Loaders)
I am happy to enjoy this forum

Have a nice day for everybody

Welcome aboard, were getting real global coverage on this board. Its great to have some one from a bit further East.
That is a very intresting avatar pic you have, would you mind posting a bigger view if you have it, any history to it ?

feroracing

Answer to AtlasRob

The pictures and the story were sent to the [COLOR="Blue"]Rob's email address[/COLOR]

Have a nice day,

Edit note: I edited Rob's email address from the post. In this case, it's probably a moot point, since it's easy enough to find through the link in Rob's signature, but we have a forum rule against posting someone else's email, or other personal information. That's to help keep the spammers from getting it. I just didn't want somebody reading this post and concluding that posting somebody else's email was ok. Memebers can make them visible to other members here on the forums if they so choose, but they're not accessable to non-members in any case.

Welcome to the forums, feroracing. I too look forward to hearing more from you. :)

Digger

Last edited by a moderator:

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Thanks Digger ;) I was waiting for confirmation that it was alright to post what he had sent.

From Feroracing

Here you go the pictures from the Hungarian Tunnel Constrution, it was made in 2008 May.
The story is: My work mate has tried to bring material up to the hill to bank with a Volvo L150E typ
loader, he has tried to follow me, I was there with a Volvo L180F.

oops.jpg oops 2.jpg

Last edited: