• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fermec/Terex parts

Cumminszhere

I knew when I purchased my rig that getting parts would probably be a challenge. I tried to use the dealer in my future home state. I wont name any names but suffice it to say I wasn't impressed. Hence my question.

Do any of you have a good parts source for this brand?

I would greatly appreciate it.

oceanobob

Occupation
general contractor
parts

We looked into the machine because we liked the straightforward design and little plastic.....maybe call the OEM and obtain recommendations for better dealers?

Deere John

Occupation
Professional Forester
If you were to be a little more specific, you would get help I believe. Listing your location as USA is just too broad to get anyone to take the time to toss an answer that may be 3000 miles from where you are.

Cumminszhere

My Backhoe is at my property in Montana. I also have a place in California. I did make contact with a "dealer" in Montana. I won't identify them because i'm not trying to badmouth them. They are a rental place and didn't even know who to call for parts. Not what I'm looking for. What I am looking for is a relatively high volume parts dealer. Local would be best but parts can be shipped anywhere.

I have e-mailed the manufacturer and called a few of their listed contact numbers only to find those numbers being incorrect? I will also continue on that path.

Thank you guys for any help.

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
Not all T Rex dealers support all T Rex products. For example a rental yard may only br a supporting dealer for arial platforms.

Go to Terex website dealer locator function..... select product line and then select your state.

Cumminszhere

I did just that Motrack. I guess I'll keep looking and hope someone offers up a good dealer.

Heddi

Hi Friends
This is my first time into this forum. Is there anyone out there who could help me to find a used Print plate for my Fermec 965 ( 1999 ). If you read this and this is of some reason not the best place to ask, pls advice me where I should go....
Heddi - Iceland - Richmond Verginia USA.