• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

FEL on Ford Jubilee

Hdonly

Finally finished my front end loader install on my Ford Jubilee tractor. I noticed what I think is internal leakage in the control section. When you operate the bucket, the lift will move a little. When you operate the lift, the bucket will move a little. Don't think it will be much of a problem. You have to watch close to see it.

Hdonly

Picture 126a.jpg The spool for the lift arms is sloppy. If it is not perfectly centered, when you take "bucket load" all the way, then the lift cylinders start raising. I have to play with that spool to keep it from doing that. Seems the valve is worn out. The bucket won't stay in position either. It leaks down pretty fast. No external leakage anywhere. The bucket load is very strong, so I suspect the valve spool wear causing this problem also. I think I'm going to replace the valve body with a three spool valve as I would like to put this thumb on the bucket. I have a lot of brush and trees to move around.