• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fecon FTX140FM Forestry Mulcher & Stumper, lots of extras, new pump

treemuncher

Occupation
eatin' trees, poopin' chips
I'm selling my Fecon FTX140FM forestry mulching machine. It will come with 2 working mulching heads, 1 working stump grinding attachment, a new set of rails, sprockets & bolts on a pallet, sharp knife adapters, extra new & old teeth, tons of parts and a rebuilt main attachment pump with maybe 50 hours since the rebuild. This machine is powered by a JD 4045H @ 140 hp. At 6000 psi and 65+ gpm, this machine is a beast for its size at 15,000 lbs. I also have an extra mulcher housing and rotor for parts as well as a burnt machine frame with extra finals, radiator, coolers and lots of extra used parts. I also have the original parts and owner's manuals, some extra bearings and other miscellaneous items for this machine.

Original Eaton mulcher pump was replaced with a Sauer Danfoss series 90 pump at 2187 hrs. Currently has about 2300 hrs on meter. All system components were flushed and/or replaced during repairs. Machine has been mine since 70 hours on the meter. 1 owner/operator. Bypass oil filtration to 2 microns on engine oil system. Reset-able hour meter. All known updates have been performed on machine including new final drives, floating head mounting and track pressure relief system. Cold AC, stereo radio, rear camera, custom rear mirrors, winch with remote and more. What ever is left of the barrel of 46 hydraulic oil will go with it, too. You will have everything you need to get started in the mulching business with a real forestry machine that means business.

The 140 is slightly larger than a skid steer machine but it is a true forestry built machine with steel cleated SBG tracks, excellent guarding and a cooling system that never gets hot until it is absolutely choked full of debris. Machine will hold oil pressure past 45 degrees for steep work. Machine has been regularly maintained and has been a great money maker over the years. Only selling because I do not have employees and this machine is no longer needed in my inventory for my current scope of operations.

Asking $95k for everything as a package deal.
ftx fencerow 2.jpg