• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Fast....Then Slow?

nitrox2595

Hey guys, how long did it take you to get established and working steady? For the last few weeks, i have been bidding, people have been telling me that my numbers looked good, but no one seems to be pulling the trigger. I am trying to grow slowly, but this is too slow. Any advice or thoughts? I have my secretaries constantly following up with people, and we are bidding work. :beatsme

Turbo21835

Big thing is, its an election year. Never seems to fail. Everyone wants bids, but wont pull the trigger. Then after the election, no mater who wins, They pull the trigger. This seems to be the way it goes around here at least

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
I think the people holding all the green, sit on it untill they learn what the new administration is going to do, at least that is the best I have thought of.